Register your project
Step 1: Creation of the digital panel
In order for the projects to be transmitted, competitors should download the digital panel from here, with the following characteristics:
- File size: A1, color.
- Images: Minimum one and maximum four images can be inserted. The organizers recommend inserting minimum 2 images within the digital panel.
- Plans, sketches: Can be inserted between 1 and 5 drawings.
- Size “Project details” text block: 256 mm x 55mm. Recommended font used: Calibri, normal, 12pt/14pt. Mandatory details of the project are:
- Project name
- Project destination
- Principal architect
- Architectural office
- Other details: Design Team, Project stage, Build space, Collaborators etc.
The text will be written with CMYK: 0,0,0,90. (90% Black).
- Document form: The file will be sent in PDF format.
- Language: The text on digital panel must be written in English, considering the jury composed of national and international architects.
We do not accept files:
- Presenting logos or images that promote other companies products or services than those being of interest for the project presented;
- Which do not respect the size and the format presented above;
- In which images and sketches are not visible. In case of technical problems, the organizer will notify applicants.
Step 2: Registration Form
Competitors must fill in a registration form including the details regarding the architect/architectural office, the information of the projects submitted and a link of www.wetransfer.ro including the images of the project.
Step 3: Pre-selection of the projects
The projects submitted for analysis will be first selected by the jury formed out of 5 national and international architects. The results will be transmitted via email by the organizer in order for the authors to be informed of their eligibility for exhibiting their projects within the event. The same judges will also nominate the winners for each category.
Step 4: Architecture Conference&Expo Gala Awards and Project Exhibition
The selected projects will be promoted during the Architecture Conference&Expo exhibition area. After the presentations and debates included in the agenda of the event, the architects, architectural offices and organizations will be awarded for each category, based on the previous analysis made by the jury.
In order to be exhibited, the projects will be printed by the organizer, Libero Events, the events agency which organizes conferences, workshops and also exhibitions.