Architecture Conference&Expo competition has a multiple role:
- Promote architectural projects with a strong impact on communities;
- Reward and promote architects or architectural offices in Romania for their projects;
- Encouraging guidance and concept assimilation by rewarding innovative projects;
Information regarding the event
Architecture Conference&Expo event is the meeting point in Transylvania for architects and specialists from related domains. The 4th edition of the event will take place in October 6th in Cluj-Napoca and will bring together more than 300 architects and specialists from related domains.
The main theme of this edition is Renewing cities: Building environments for new generations and will include topics related to the impact of technology in architecture, urban transportation, green buildings, cultural and residential spaces or security by design. The theme will focus on the development of new cities and the necessity to review, rethink or transform what already exists.
What does Architecture Conference&Expo 2016 mean?
- + 300 architects will be present at the event
- + 15 speakers who will share their professional experience
- + 20 exhibitors, major companies from Romania
- New topics of discussion
- Gala Awards