Conditions for Participation
- All architects, architectural offices or professional organizations from Romania can submit their projects to the categories they consider eligible. The entries can be made on the event website, www.architectureconf.ro, by completing the registration form.
- The architect, architectural office or professional organizations can register more than one project to each category or to various categories.
- The projects accepted for consideration of the jury must be in an advanced stage, except the projects registered for the category „Student Competition”.
- Projects’ registration will be made considering this regulation.
- In this competition, the jury members, their relatives, in-laws or their associates, employees or organizations which they belong to cannot enroll projects in order to be evaluated.
Criteria of selection
The criteria of selecting and awarding projects during the Architecture Conference&Expo Gala Awards aim to point besides the holistic values of the projects other aspects such as:
- The impact on community development
- Visibility in the public consciousness
- Continuity by taking existing valuable elements
Architects who register their projects within the Architecture Conference&Expo Competitions by taking into consideration the criteria of selection and the registration procedure mentioned above, own all the copyrights and accept their projects to be published within the event when they submit their registration.
The organizer can use the materials only for promotional and dissemination purposes by using any medium within the Architecture Conference&Expo event, but also within other related events. By participating at the Architecture Conference&Expo Competition, architects must respect the rules included in the present document.